04/06/2014

dVerse - Seeding

"imagine your words as seeds"

Under the shade of a maple tree
I thought I saw a shade
Of me
When leaves were green
A memory

A younger version of innocent sin
Whose lips were kissed
Whose  love was lost
Whose love was found
Who was unafraid to take
Or be taken

A passion unkempt
A bud, a flower, pollen
Spent
In the arms of another
A lover
An angel with devil within

Shared underwear with her,  him?
And razors too
David Bowie on the radio
Poor little Genie, and Mick Singing Angie
The maple leaves no longer green
Now

My tree blurred, a dream
Innocent young guardian angel of me
Protecting my wicked past like a cat
Lickings its lips after a bowl of cream
Reminding me

Of the soft lips I tasted, tantalised
Loved,
And never kissed again
Young angel
Innocent me
Never let go of your wicked lust
My angelic lipstick past

No comments:

Post a Comment